Thursday, February 28, 2013

Podcasts

Howdy folks - for some reason I didn't get myself in gear for today's post so I asked my super awesome husband to fill in for me. Here are his favorite podcasts he listens to while walking the pupster, Coco.

And, there's a small picture of the neck cozy I knitted for him - in England, it's called a snood (which cracks me up to no end)!! 

Anyway, here are Alex's favorite podcasts....JCoy


The Nerdist
In an era full of too many snarky hipsters, Chris Hardwick is a breath of fresh air. Tirelessly optimistic, hilariously funny, he is also a great interviewer. He usually talks with creative types who show a passion for what they do. Very inspiring. 

Pointless with Kevin Perriera
Kevin knows way too much about too wide a variety of subjects. He only has 13 Podcasts under his belt, but the number of subgenres of music I've learned of from his show is crazy. He was talking about Trap music months before the Harlem Shuffle dropped.

Doug Loves Movies
I love movies too!

Jeff Rubin Show
Another Q&A show. Jeff specializes in more underground type artists. 

Shrunken Head Lounge
All the latest and greatest surf music! From well known to obscure, only the finest reverb drenched music will be heard here.

No comments:

Post a Comment