Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Candy Hearts

Conversation Hearts have a special place in my heart. 

On February 13th, 2011 my fiance' proposed to me and a box of conversation hearts played a prominent roll!
 
It was a drizzly weekend morning in University Place when Tim suggested that we take a 1 1/2 hour trip to Snoqualmie Falls.  When we arrived we walked out to a platform that overlooks the falls and took in the massive rush of water  that plunges to a 268 foot drop below.  He pulled out two boxes of conversation hearts, gave me one and said we should read the hearts to each other.  When he got to his third heart he pulled out a ring instead and said, "This one says, marry me!".  He then got down on one knee and said, "Jessie Margaret Riley, will you marry me?"  Of course, I said yes!
 
The sweet print featured here is by Bishop Lennon.  Check out her shop BishopArt .

~xoxo J.M.Riley
 

No comments:

Post a Comment