Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hearts on the Line


On my way down to Jess's house a bit after new years, I hit Target in the hopes of scoring some cheap Christmas decorations. Imagine my delight at finding everything 90% off! Awesome!
I found some fun stuff that I'll share with you next Christmas but, I found these primitive wooden hearts that I knew I could repurpose as Valetine's decorations. And the best part? They were 10 cents each! Score x90% off!

Here's the before:




Here's the after:


I used all the materials I already had: pink metallic craft paint, red glitter paint, sliver and black sharpie paint pens and of course, glitter!!



I hand wrote "Love is all you need" about the hearts and then strung them up with pink polka dot ribbon on a retractable curtain rod. I hung the rod between our living room and family room/art space to add a bit of love.

Love is really all you need! Well, and hearts at 10cents a piece!

Stay crafty my friends - JCoy



No comments:

Post a Comment